Oli & Carol - Pepita the Apple
Checkout Securely with
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! Pepita the Apple is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums.
It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
Standard: 2-4 working days | £2.99
Express: 1-2 working days | £4.49
Tracked: Next working day | From £4.99 (Orders placed will be dispatched the next working day. This service is not available on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays. If you are in the Channel Islands, delivery will take an extra 2-3 days).
Europe: 3-7 working days tracked | £14.99
World: 3-7 working days tracked | £29.99
Free Delivery on orders over £35: 2-4 working days with discount code FREEDELIVERY
Send your gift direct: Simply checkout online and enter your recipients details in the Shipping Address. We will send your gifts directly to the lucky family!
If you're not 100% happy with your purchase, please inform us within 90 days of receipt via email (email@example.com) or chat bot and we will refund you or offer an exchange.
Alternatively, you can generate a returns label and pay for postage here.
Visit our policies page for full details.
We offer finance through clearpay.
Terms of Service:
Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit to allow you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks, in accordance with the relevant Payment Schedule. Using Clearpay to pay for purchases in instalments is a form of credit.